Why should I choose Finishing Dynamics?
What types of products can you coat using PVDF?
Who manufacturers PVDF coating?
How do I select a color?
We are here to help – Call us for more information on coating options for your project. If you’re looking to match an existing color, talk to us about the job and then send in what you have for matching. Not sure where to start and need some inspiration? Click here and review colors labeled as “extrusion.”
Once the color choice is made and approved, paint codes will be provided by customer prior to purchase order and # of coats.
What are your lead times?
What do I need to provide for a quote?
- Location of job
- Drawings including all part dimensions, measurements and paint exposures.
- Paint code
- Any warranty requirements
How should I prepare my material for paint?
- Material should arrive free of oils, welding smut, oxidation, laser etch, marker or glue
- Some material may require holes for hanging and/or draining purposes.
FD will consult with customer on hole size and location prior to painting.
- If material needs to be sanded before arriving at Finishing Dynamics, ideal grit is 400. Media blasting needs to be as fine as possible. We cannot accept sand blasted material.
- Completely enclosed material should have weep holes and hanging holes.
- Material must arrive dry